- Monday11:00 AM - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday11:00 AM - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday11:00 AM - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday11:00 AM - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Friday11:00 AM - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Pizza and graffiti are both old-school forms of artistic expression. Together, they represent the pinnacle of our childhood. Growing up in the Bronx in the 1960s and 1970s was rough and tough, but it was also full of culture and life. A pizza parlor was as obvious as a graffiti-covered train or wall. This culture was mirrored in my father's hometown of Naples. Naples, the birthplace of pizza, is a gritty and colorful city. When my father immigrated, he brought this attitude with him. When he opened Roccos, New York welcomed him with open arms.
- Contact: (205) 905-3266
- Email: N/A
- Website URL: https://pizzeriagm.com/
- Address: 600 Oak Grove Rd, Homewood, AL - 35209
Please Login first to write a review for Pizzeria G.M..