Warren G. Magnuson Park Off Leash Area
- Monday4:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Tuesday4:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Wednesday4:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Thursday4:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Friday4:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Saturday4:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Sunday4:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Magnuson's off-leash area is 8.6 acres in size. It's a location where city hounds can play with their friends in Seattle's largest fully-fenced dog park. This off-leash facility is the only one with water access (Lake Washington's freshwater shoreline) inside city borders.
The park features a wide, mostly flat play area, a winding route with various open sections and scenic changes along the way, and lots of space for dog owners and their dogs of all ages to "work out." The trail is mostly made up of compact gravel and is wheelchair accessible.
Within the main dog park, this off-leash section has a small and shy dog area. The Magnuson Off Leash Area Group assisted with the installation of fencing and signs (MOLG). The
- Contact: (206) 684-4075
- Email: N/A
- Website URL: http://www.seattle.gov/parks/find/parks/magnuson-park/off-leash-area
- Address: 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA - 98115