logo

Goldie Gibbons Dog Park

Time:
  • NOT AVAILABLENOT AVAILABLE

J.W. Gibbons sold this property to Goldie and Gladstone Gibbons on November 2, 1944. Azaline V. LeMaster, LeMaster's wife. A big wooden Victorian structure formerly stood proudly in the northwest corner of this 1.7-acre parcel, and it was home to whoever owned the property at the time. Along with being a farmhouse, this edifice has also served as a general shop, the Bedington Post Office, Doctor Andy LeMaster's office, and a train station for locals waiting to board the Cumberland Valley train. They'd buy a ticket that would take them south to Martinsburg or north to Hagerstown. Anyone who was brought to Doctor LeMaster's office with an illness or injury requiring hospitalization was loaded onto the train and taken to the hospital.

Reviews

Please first to write a review for Goldie Gibbons Dog Park.

Contact Information