logo

Pastorius Park

Time:
  • NOT AVAILABLENOT AVAILABLE

Pastorius Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a 16-acre (6.5-hectare) park. The Fairmount Park Commission looks after it. The park was named after Francis Pastorius, a leader of early German immigration to the area, and opened in 1915. It's on Lincoln Drive and Abington Avenue in Philadelphia's Chestnut Hill neighborhood. Its current design is by landscape architect Frederick W.G. Peck (1909-1998), who created it in 1935.[1] The park features a pond and an amphitheater.

Reviews

Please first to write a review for Pastorius Park.

Contact Information