Broadway Park West
- Monday6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
In the center of Bellingham is this 100-year-old neighborhood park. Most of the park is below street level, surrounded by greenery, and is divided into two park portions by Cornwall Avenue and flanked by North and South Park Street. Properties that face the park benefit from a city-maintained view as well as a higher property value than similar houses in the same area.
The park features heritage shrubs and trees such as lilacs, rhododendrons, bridal veil, and dogwoods, as well as native plants and turn-of-the-century interests in flora and fauna. The majority of the bushes have been dug out by curious children, making an interesting hide and seek field.
- Contact: (360) 778-7000
- Email: N/A
- Website URL: https://www.cob.org/services/recreation/parks-trails/Pages/broadway-park.aspx
- Address: 2700 N Park Dr, Bellingham, WA - 98225
Please Login first to write a review for Broadway Park West.