De Pere dog park ( Complete Guide)
De Pere Park allows your furry friend to socialize. The park lies in the heart of De Pere City with a fenced wall. It is the best place to socialize and enjoy with your furry friend.
In this article, I will cover all the information you need to know about this park. Let's begin!
How does De Pere Dog Park look?
It is a small park occupying 9 acres of land with captivating greenery. It is located in WI, USA. It is a quiet, pleasant and joyful place for dogs.
Furthermore, it possesses a separate place for small and big dogs. It has a playing area for dogs as well. People can visit the park anytime from sunrise to sunset.
Do you want to know the best thing? It is fully fenced and protected. Furthermore, there is a walking and exercise area separately for owners.
Why choose De Dere Dog Park?
Comfort is the priority:
The De Pere Dog Park offers different facilities to dogs and dog owners that help them in different activities. They have a fenced area so that your dog can run off-leash safely.
Moreover, the park has separate areas for large and small dogs, allowing owners to bring their small friends to the park easily. They have proper water provision, and they have water stations. It prevents your dog from dehydrating.
Safety of your dog is insured:
What more could you need when your dog's security is ensured?
Dog owners prefer this park over any other because it ensures the safety and protection of their dogs. It is not only for dogs but also for visitors.
Also, they have put a fence around the boundary to avoid any hazards. The dogs are bound yet given a free and open space inside the park to enjoy and play.
Spacious and Freedom:
The owners don't have to be after their dogs or get worried. Owners are often worried about getting their dogs injured. De Pere Dog Park is very spacious.
Plus, it has a separate space for owners to walk and do their exercise and enjoy. It has shades where the owner and dog can both rest and enjoy the serenity.
A chance to explore and communicate with the community:
Are you wondering how De Pere Dog Park provides you with a chance to explore more and communicate?
Different dog owners bring their dogs to the park. In this way, it provides you with a chance to interact with him and become friends.
So, De Pere Park becomes the centre of developing a bond between owners and pets.
Rules to follow
- Dogs must be properly washed, healthy, and in good hygienic condition.
- Dogs less than 4 months are not allowed in the park.
- It is mandatory for a dog to wear a collar with a registration number.
- Owners are not allowed to leave their dogs unattended.
- You need to leave the park if your dog becomes aggressive or barks continuously.
- The dog must be properly vaccinated.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring strollers, chairs or bicycles in off-leash areas.
- Digging by dogs is not allowed in the park. Otherwise, the owner has to fill the holes.
- Smoking is not allowed in the park.
- Food treats or glass bottles are not allowed in the park.
- The garbage and especially dog waste must be disposed of properly in the bins.
- The dog owners are allowed to take only two dogs at a time.
De pere dog park is one of the best parks in the area. People prefer it for so many good reasons. It ensures the protection, security and safety of your dog. Moreover, it provides a free, spacious space with a shady area and a lot of water.
Isn't it enough? What else do you want? Next time, if you plan to take your dog out, you must checkout this place.